Suppose you have two Arduinos running uLisp.
The first Arduino is connected to your computer.
The two Arduinos are connected by some means (SPI, I2C, whatever)
The goal is to have the first Arduino send some uLisp code to the second Arduino; the first then gets the result and sends it back up to your computer.
Order of events:
* You send the following uLisp code to the first Arduino via the USB serial connection: (issue-command-to-other-arduino '(some-code args))
* The first Arduino then sends (some-code args) to the second Arduino and waits for a response.
* The second Arduino evaluates (some-code args) and sends the result "test" back to the first Arduino.
* The first Arduino then receives "test" and sends that to your computer.
* You see "test" appear in your USB serial program.
Essentially, I am looking for two things:
1. How to physically connect the two Arduinos
2. What uLisp code to run on one or both Arduinos