PC display server for ESP32 graphics

Dear David, Your Lisp turned out to be very successful. I would prefer it for programming my tasks on x86_64. Especially those that may be in demand on microcontrollers. For x86_64 it is easy to assemble and integrate into other programs. It is easier to port to other operating systems. To run on another computer it does not require installation in the system with all sorts of library approvals. Therefore, other implementations (Clozure, CL, sbcl, Newlisp, Ecl…) do not suit me. But there is something even more important. uLisp is optimal, sufficiently standardized and at the same time open for embedding your functions. In other lisp Interfaces of foreign functions are barely connected and work terribly. I have already made sure that for my tasks I will have to write my own Lisp. I have one, but it is not standardized (dialect) and not as perfect as uLisp. Additional functions that I usually embed as fast C-code are 1d 2d fast Fourier transform, statistics, least squares, spline interpolation, pattern recognition, image processing, knowledge-based resolution, graphics. Probably will have to embed arbitrary precision arithmetic and complex numbers, matrix arithmetic and neural networks. (For automatic data processing in atmospheric optics and molecular physics.) Many of this is unique, beyond the standard Lisp.
David, I admire your uLisp and am grateful for the opportunity to use it. Many thanks!

At the moment I am preparing uLisp version 4.6 for linux86_64. The graphics server on Qt is already built and connected via tcp. uLisp draws with it and sees keys and a mouse. (https://github.com/molnija2/uLisp_x86_emulator if anyone is interested you can use it). This graphic server can be used with ESP32 via wifi.

The graph_tcp.cpp file shows how to call graphic functions.