A new version of uLisp, Version 2.6, has been released for all the main platforms. It features:
- An extension to the Lisp Library to allow you to load individual function or variable definitions with require, and list the contents of the library with list-library; see Lisp Library.
- Support for optional arguments with default values in function definitions, using the &optional keyword; see Language reference.
- The case statement; see Language reference.
- The additional mapcan mapping function; see Language reference.
- Support for saving the Lisp image to an SD card on platforms with an SD card interface, as an alternative to saving it to non-volatile memory (eg. EEPROM or DataFlash).
In addition, there are many bug fixes and minor improvements.
Version 2.6 still fits in the 32 Kbytes of program memory and 2 Kbytes of SRAM available on the Arduino Uno, as well as supporting many more powerful platforms.